Look what I found on the internet today!
- Sewing machine collector does not sew!
- Els Mommers wins first prize
- Quilt to be raffled off at WBN’s June gala with proceeds going to YWCA Crossroads Shelter
- Dust Bowl Betty speaks about quilts at the museum. Click the link.
- Sew in at Spoonflower.
Home & Garden: Biodiversity Days at Duke, RARE Bear Sew-in at Spoonflower
- For at least half a century, the Women’s Sewing Group at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church has been sowing good deeds. Each year, the group makes comforters that for needy people all around the world through Lutheran World Relief